TWP Stain Reviews, Articles, How-To Tips
Who thinks they will have completed the best TWP Wood Deck Restoration for Spring 2017?
Take some pride in your hard work and enter the TWP Stain Deck Restoration Contest for Spring 2017!
- All TWP and Prep products must be purchased first from this online retail site between January 1st - June 25th, 2017.
- Deadline for entry is June 30th, 2017.
- Contestant winner will receive up to a $250 credit to their TWPStain.com online purchase!
- All other contestant entries will receive a 5% credit towards their online purchase, so it pays to enter!
- The winner will be decided on July 1st by our team.
How To Enter Contest
Enter on this link: TWP Stain Contest 2017
We look forward to all entries and wish everyone "Happy Staining"!
*Disclaimer: All products must be purchased from TWPStain.com. The contest is not open to products purchased from other online dealers or from physical stores.
Not all wood stains and sealers, especially oil based formulas, are compliant in Canada. Canada has Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) concentration limits in place to protect the environment and the health of Canadians. However, there are some quality oil based wood stains that are compliant with these strict laws. One such product is TWP 200 Series.
Total Wood Preservative (TWP) 200 is an oil based stain that protects against structural damage and wood rot for above ground exterior wood surfaces. The great news about TWP now being sold into Canada is that it is a low VOC preservative with unique UV shielding pigments that reduces wood fading, discoloring and graying. TWP uses select mildewcides that naturally inhibit the growth of fungal molds and mildews.
The TWP (Total Wood Preservative) brand has been along for many decades. Their line of oil-based deck stains is an EPA registered wood preservative designed to penetrate wood substrates and outperform other oil-based brands. TWP has several oil-based formulas and multiple colors to choose from. Their 1500 series and 100 series stains are semi-transparent while their 200 series brand is a clear transparent finish.
TWP 1500 Series Oil Based Deck Stain
TWP replaced its old 500 series formula with the new 1500 series. It is designed to penetrate better and dry faster. This formula prevents structural damage and wood deterioration, which could lead to expensive repairs and replacements. The 1500 series stain treats fencing, decking, log homes, wood shakes, and wood siding surfaces. The water-resistant blend stops unwanted water invasion that causes wood splitting, warping and cracking along with harmful freeze damage in cold weather areas. Semi-transparent stains come in 9 different TWP colors for the 1500 series line.
- TWP Stain Colors
- TWP Wood Deck Stain Near Me
- TWP Deck Sealers
- What is the Best TWP Deck Stain
- Difference Between TWP 100 and 1500 Series
- Best Way to Apply TWP Decking Stains
- Rain Before or After TWP – Dry and Curing Time of TWP
- Why Season New Wood Before Using TWP
- Why You Need To Prep New Wood for TWP Stains
- TWP Stain EPA Registered Wood Preservative
- Best TWP Stain for IPE
- Best TWP Stain for Log Cabins