Bug Juice Insecticide for Deck Stains
Bug-Juice is a remarkable insecticide paint additive. It can be added to deck stains. Once applied to the surface and let dry, bugs that crawl on or land on the treated surface will die (within 3 – 5 hours).
- Can be applied on exterior wood
- Bug-Juice does not repel insects, it is a contact pesticide and it begins to work after an insect makes contact with the treated surface
- Will not affect the color or drying time of the coating it is mixed with
- Recommended that you hose off the treated surface with water twice a year, this provides a clean surface for insects to land on
- Bug-Juice is odorless
- Bug-Juice will continue to kill pests that land on or walk across the treated surface for a minimum of 2 years
Helps to prevent wood boring bees.