We are now shipping TWP 200 Series to Canada! TWP 100 and 1500 cannot be used or sold into Canada
Free Shipping Policy on 5 Gallon Pails and Restore a Deck Products in the 48 States!
- Free Ground Shipping on All 5 Gallon Buckets and Restore a Deck Products in the 48 States!
- We do not ship free to Canada. Our rates to Canada are Purolator rates.
- Only within the contiguous 48 states (not Alaska or Hawaii). There is no limit on amount of 5 gallon pails that we will ship for free!
- Any other product(s) will be charged ground rates. The 5 gallon boxes can only hold one pail therefore we cannot add any other companion products such as single gallons, applicators, etc. into the 5 gallon box. They must be shipped separately requiring a shipping charge. All shipping charges reflect actual ground rates and are determined by weight and customer's zip code.
- Some products do not come in 5 Gallon pails! We do not give free shipping on 5 single gallons!
- Purchases are shipped from our Bloomfield Hills, MI warehouse, to arrive within 1-5 (Canada can be slightly longer) business days of receipt of the order. In the event of a delay, we will notify you by email or phone.
- Note: Items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. We only ship to the contiguous 48 states and Canada. We regret that we cannot ship to any other foreign countries.
- If we are out of stock we may have the item dropped shipped from the vendor.
TWP Ground Delivery Schedule is as Follows*:
- 1-3 Business Days for Central Midwest States
- 2-3 Business Days for East Coast and Southern States
- 3-5 Business Days for West Coast
*We ship direct to all 48 States via Fedex and UPS Ground with all products in stock for immediate shipment. Fedex offers Saturday Home Delivery. TWP Stains must ship Ground and cannot ship faster due to National DOT laws. Orders ship same day or next business day depending on time of order.
- Please call for rates for Next day air and 2nd day air. Please take inconsideration that this can be very costly due to the weight of the packages. Oil-based products can only be shipped ground due to combustible liquid regulations.
- Any product that is accidentally damaged causing product loss or equipment failure during shipping will be replaced at no charge after a claim has been made though the shipping company. Cans or pails that are dented during shipment will not be replaced unless leaking. A digital picture will be required.
- We will handle the claim. Please call for details.