1. I have already stripped down the deck and sanded everything, but I need to brighten it yet. Our weather has been a lot of two days sunny next day rain (twin cities), so its been hard to plan when to stain. There looks to be a few rain free days starting next Wednesday (fingers crossed) so that is when I will try to start staining. Can I go ahead and brighten now, or should I wait until I am closer to the day I start staining.
2. Is there anything I need to do with the deck (besides waiting for it to dry again) since I wrapped up most of the sanding earlier this week.
3. for rainy locations do you recommend staining sections at a time to see how it goes or is it better to wait for good weather and paint the whole thing at once. was wondering if I should try to paint the railings this weekend while nice before the rain starts again on Tuesday. It rained last night so the deck is still kind of damp from that. I can't win.
4. Any other words of advice to time this out right. I poured two weeks of prep in to this project and starting to get nervous that the rain will ruin everything.
Thank you again for any advice.
We will reply to your comment shortly· 06/05/20201. Brighten now is fine.
2. Nothing else.
3. Wait for good weather and do all at once.
4. It can take a ran 12 hours after staining.
We will reply to your comment shortly· 06/05/2020Thank you! Your help and advice is very much appreciated.