TWP Stain Reviews, Articles, How-To Tips
View Previous TWP Restoration Contests
The TWP 2021 Contest Details
- All TWP and Prep products must be purchased first from this online retail site (TWPStain.com) between January 1st - Sept 6th, 2021.
- The deadline for entry is Sept. 19th, 2021.
- The winner will be decided by Sept. 30th by our team.
Contestant winners will receive
- First Place = $500 + 5 Gallon Pail of TWP Stain of your choice!
- Second Place = $350 + 3 Gallons of TWP Stain of your choice!
- Third Place = $200 + 2 Gallons of TWP Stain of your choice!
How To Enter Contest
- Enter by Sept. 19th, 2021.
- In the comment section below, post a short description of your deck/wood staining project, the products used to prep, and the TWP Series and Color used. Examples of wood projects that can be entered: Decks, Fences, Wood Side Homes, Log Cabins, etc.
- Add 2 before prepping pictures of the wood that was restored (no more/less). You can still enter if you do not have the before pictures. Decks, wood fences, wood homes, etc are allowed.
- 2 after staining pictures must be included (no more/less).
- If having trouble uploading the pictures, please make your picture(s) size smaller (below 1 MB).
Any questions or issues posting, please ask in the comment area.
We look forward to all entries and wish everyone "Happy TWP Staining"!
*Disclaimer: All products must be purchased from TWPStain.com. The contest is not open to products purchased from other online dealers or from physical retail stores.
TWP and Two-Toned Decks
There are several advantages to having a TWP Wood Stain two-toned deck. Being able to match or blend the deck in better with the house with a TWP Semi-Solid Pro-Series in one of the 30 Custom Colors and using one of the TWP semi-transparent colors for the flooring or horizontal areas that keeps those areas more natural with a stain that shows all the wood grain.
When TWP Semi-Solid Colors are applied properly on vertical surfaces they are extremely durable and can last a long time. On a vertical surface, semi-solid stains can last up to 4-7 years and may only need to be cleaned occasionally. A properly done two-tone deck can really add appeal and value to your property. It may take a little more time and labor initially but as some deck owners know, the end result can be amazing.
For a Semi-Solid Stain on the verticals/railings, we suggest the TWP Semi-Solid Pro-Series. For a semi-transparent stain for the flooring/horizontals look at using the TWP 100 Series or the TWP 1500 Series.
Advantages of having a TWP Stain two-toned deck
- The ability to color match the railings and vertical wood to blend with the color of the house by using TWP Semi-Solid Pro-Series.
- The deck floor/horizontal wood is stained with TWP in a semi-transparent stain so it still has that natural wood appearance.
- TWP Semi-Solid Pro-Series stains on vertical wood/railings can last 2-3 times longer on vertical surfaces or up to 7 years with little to no maintenance.
- Future coatings typically consist of cleaning and reapplying a semi-transparent stain to the horizontal floors every 2-3 years.
- Visually a beautiful two-color look to your exterior wood deck.
We are pleased to announce a brand new label for the TWP 100 Series! The TWP 100 Series will now be called the TWP 100 Pro Series! We have had some questions as to if there a difference between the two series besides a label change.
See here for More Info: TWP 100 Series Label Change
TWPstain.com is an Official Online Distributor of TWP® Products
- TWP 100 Series is VOC Restricted in Colorado
- Difference between TWP 100 Series and TWP 100 Pro Series?
- TWP 2020 Contest Win Cash and TWP Stain
- Official Distributor of TWP Wood Stains and Gemini Products
- TWP 2019 Contest Win Free TWP Stain and Prizes!
- TWP Stain Dealers
- TWP State Locator
- TWPStain.com 2018 Spring Promos and Rebates!
- TWP Spring 2018 Online $4 Rebate per Gallon!
- How to Apply TWP Stain with a Sprayer
- Win Free TWP Stain and Prizes! TWP 2018 Contest
- TWP 100 Pro Series Brochure and Color Chart