1) we are building close to a lake. Why are some states not allowing your 100 series product and is it harmful to water sources/ lakes?
2) If north carolina regulates your product (VOC) in the future, do we have another compatible option?
3)The building will be 84' x 90' any recommendation on how to apply it wet on wet?
4) Can it be applied by spray?
5) Is there a discount if purchased in bulk to accommodate this sized of a building as well as a small cabin to be also built on site?
We will reply to your comment shortly· 01/07/20201. Certain states have lower VOC laws that do not allow the 100 Series. The TWP is not harmful to water when dry but you cannot spill it into the water when in liquid form.
2. NC does not have any potential VOC changes on the horizon but if they did change, use the TWP 1500 Series.
3. You do not apply two coats to new wood. See this for new wood tips: https://www.twpstainhelp.com/prepping-new-wood-for-twp-stains/
4. Yes, but you will have to back wiped.
5. Sorry but no.