A friend of mine has a moldy, dirty Trex deck that is fairly old so I don't know which Trex version it is. Probably the original one that had issues with mold, etc.
Is there any problem using the cleaner on that? I don't think it should be a problem but wanted to check with you guys anyway.
What about the brightener? Any issues? While I don't think it would be a problem either I'm not sure it would do any good. I don't know if it would "brighten" the Trex (I would try a test spot 1st) & I don't think the "neutralizer" part of would be of any benefit. Your thoughts?
Yes you can use both but if the mold is deep into the Trex, then you may need to clean it a few times to get it out all the way. The brightener will not have much affect.