1. What stain should I use and how much?
2. Will one restoration kit be enough?
3. What temperature is optimum for applying stain?
4. In the past I have used a pump sprayer to apply stain, is that still an acceptable application?
We will reply to your comment shortly· 01/19/20231. Depends on where you are located?
2. You will need 1-2 kits. It varies based on how dirty it is.
3. 50-90 f.
4. Yes, but you should back brush to ensure an even application. Easier to use this as well: https://www.twpstain.com/deck-floor-staining-push-brush-detail
We will reply to your comment shortly· 01/20/2023Sorry about that, I am located in Columbia SC. I appreciate the tip about the push brush, thanks. I have attached a picture of the dock.
We will reply to your comment shortly· 01/21/2023Use the 100 series or the semi solid colors. About 6-8 gallons for the two coats with the 100 series.