Weather protection can go a long way in preserving the beauty and longevity of log cabins. The key to a long-standing solid log cabin is shielding the exterior of the log cabin from brutal UV rays and moisture. In addition, the right log cabin stain will enhance the natural beauty of the logs to give your cabin that sought after rustic appeal.

The best TWP Stain for log cabins is the newly formulated TWP 1500 Series. This particular stain product is intended to perform better than the original formula known as Series 500. The outperforming version 1500 Series Stain uses a low VOC blend that is compliant in all 50 states and is registered as an EPA wood preservative.


What makes TWP 1500 the best TWP stain for log cabins is its exceptional water repelling abilities that help prevent log cracking, splitting, and warping. In addition, its 60-70 percent solid pigment blend penetrates deep into the wood’s pores creating an adequate shield against graying and fading.


TWP 1500 is perfect for log cabins as it revitalizes the logs by replacing their dwindling natural oils and enhances the log cabin’s overall appearance. 1500 Total Wood Preservative has distinct mildewcides that discourage the growth of mold and mildew spores, which can cause log rot and decay.

The 1500 Series Stain will give your log cabin the brilliant finish it deserves. It is offered in a variety of colors to meet your needs. This easy to apply formula offers user friendly maintenance that will have your log cabin looking good year round while keeping annoying maintenance costs down. The TWP 1500 Series Stain is sincerely the best TWP stain for log cabins and is available from your official online TWP dealer.

If you have a question, Please Ask Below!


Ask a Question or Post a Picture...
You are guest ( Sign Up ? )
or post as a guest
Loading comment... The comment will be refreshed after 00:00.
  • We will reply to your comment shortly
    duanneg · 05/09/2015
    Can I apply series 1500 over the existing series 100 Ive been using on my log cabin?