Injectable Safe-Strip provides never before technology by allowing a deck/wood stripper to be injected by a pressure washer at up to 1,000 square feet per concentrated gallon! Use 100% Biodegradable Safe-Strip to remove unwanted sealers or semi-transparent stains. Safe Strip revitalizes wood while preparing it for any type of re-coating. Be assured that Injectable Safe-Strip will not harm pets, vegetation, shrubs, and flowers.
INJECTABLE SAFE-STRIP PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
- New application technology allowing pressure washer injection
- Removes oil-based and water-based semi-transparent stains and sealers
- Restores weathered wood to natural color
- 100% biodegradable - will not harm plants or pets
- Does not contain chlorine bleach that may damage wood fibers
- Use on all exterior wood surfaces including decks, fences, and fascia
Important Note: Gemini Safe Strip Stain Stripper may not fully remove Solid Color Wood Stains, Paints, Varnishes, and Excessively Over-Applied Acrylic Semi-Transparent and Semi-Solid Coatings. To remove these deck and wood stain types, use the RAD Paint & Solid Stain Stripper
1. Put injector hose into undiluted Injectable Safe-Strip container. Inject desired working area (200-300 sq. ft. recommended). Injector ratio 12:1 or lower.
2. Although Injectable Safe-Strip has little or no dwell time, 5 minutes of product working time is recommended. Pressure wash, working area thoroughly.
1. Pour Injectable Safe-Strip into container. Add 4 parts water (1 gallon makes 5 gallons, 5 gallons makes 25 gallons). Apply liberally to wood surfaces. Best application results are with a Deck Sprayer. After application, always keep working area moist during surface preparation.
2. Once applied you may begin to scrub (NO SCRUBBING NECESSARY WITH USE OF PRESSURE WASHER). When scrubbing applied area, use synthetic, stiff bristle brush; do not use a wire or natural bristle brush.
3. Rinse thoroughly with hose or pressure washer. A pressure washer will show the best results.
* Use caution when using Safe Strip. Wet surfaces will be slippery.
Coverage Rate: Approximately 500-1000 square feet per gallon.