I used Benjamin Moore Arbor Coat stain which is a water-based semi-transparent stain. Can I use Safe Strip to remove it or do I need something stronger?
Warning for 2023 regarding TWP Branded products on "fake" TWP sites
Please beware of "fake" TWP eCommerce & Amazon sellers who are claiming to be Authorized TWP Dealers and/or offering "sales" or "liquidations". They are not legitimate dealers, recognized by TWP manufacturing.
When buying TWP Branded Products directly online from TWPStain.com we know the consumer is fully protected and protects our reputation for treating customers fairly with Genuine TWP high-quality products and service. Only TWP Authorized Online Dealers can display the TWP Online Dealer Logo and offer full warranty and customer service.
We have 1000's of TWP Gallons in Stock!
Injectable Safe-Strip provides never before technology by allowing a deck/wood stripper to be injected by a pressure washer at up to 1,000 square feet per concentrated gallon! Use 100% Biodegradable Safe-Strip to remove unwanted sealers or semi-transparent stains. Safe Strip revitalizes wood while preparing it for any type of re-coating. Be assured that Injectable Safe-Strip will not harm pets, vegetation, shrubs, and flowers.
INJECTABLE SAFE-STRIP PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Important Note: Gemini Safe Strip Stain Stripper may not fully remove Solid Color Wood Stains, Paints, Varnishes, and Excessively Over-Applied Acrylic Semi-Transparent and Semi-Solid Coatings. To remove these deck and wood stain types, use the RAD Paint & Solid Stain Stripper
1. Put injector hose into undiluted Injectable Safe-Strip container. Inject desired working area (200-300 sq. ft. recommended). Injector ratio 12:1 or lower.
2. Although Injectable Safe-Strip has little or no dwell time, 5 minutes of product working time is recommended. Pressure wash, working area thoroughly.
1. Pour Injectable Safe-Strip into container. Add 4 parts water (1 gallon makes 5 gallons, 5 gallons makes 25 gallons). Apply liberally to wood surfaces. Best application results are with a Deck Sprayer. After application, always keep working area moist during surface preparation.
2. Once applied you may begin to scrub (NO SCRUBBING NECESSARY WITH USE OF PRESSURE WASHER). When scrubbing applied area, use synthetic, stiff bristle brush; do not use a wire or natural bristle brush.
3. Rinse thoroughly with hose or pressure washer. A pressure washer will show the best results.
* Use caution when using Safe Strip. Wet surfaces will be slippery.
Coverage Rate: Approximately 500-1000 square feet per gallon.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in