1 RAD Stripper and 1 RAD Brightener
Coverage: 750-1000 sq. feet per kit. Each Kit Makes 5 Gallons of Stain Stripper and 5 Gallons of Wood Brightener
Note: The Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper needs to be neutralized with the included Restore-a-Deck Wood Brightener.
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper is a biodegradable, powdered concentrate that quickly removes worn finishes to restore wood surfaces. Stains and varnishes are removed along with collected dirt, mold, mildew and mill glaze.
This product is Step 1 Stripper of the Restore A Deck system.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper removes most oil and latex based finishes including: clear sealers, transparent stains, and semi-transparent stains.
Surfaces to be stripped must be above 50°F. Protect adjacent surfaces; cover with plastic sheets and/or tape off any adjacent areas not being stripped. Thoroughly wet and/or cover plants and shrubs. Rinsing residue will not harm plants or roots. Exposure to full strength product will burn foliage.
- #1 Rated Wood Deck Stain Stripper
- Removes most clear, transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid coatings.
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $7 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Preps previously stained wood and decks
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
- Applied with pump sprayer for max results
- Can be mixed at a stronger ratio for difficult to remove finishes. Max would be 3 gallons of water to one container of Restore-A-Deck Stripper
Coverage: 500-1000 sq.feet per container
- Transparent and Semi-Transparent Oil-Based Stains
- Most Semi-Transparent Water-Based Stains
- Water Sealers
* The Restore a Deck Stain Stripper will not remove a Solid Color Deck Stain or Deck Paint that is not transparent.