Makes 5 Liquid Gallons Covering 500-1000 sq. feet!
The Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper needs to be neutralized with the Restore-a-Deck Wood Brightener
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper is a biodegradable, powdered concentrate that quickly removes worn finishes to restore wood surfaces. Stains and varnishes are removed along with collected dirt, mold, mildew and mill glaze.
This product is Step 1 Stripper of the Restore A Deck system.
WHERE TO USE
Restore-A-Deck Wood Stain Stripper removes most oil and latex based finishes including: clear sealers, transparent stains, and semi-transparent stains.
Surfaces to be stripped must be above 50°F. Protect adjacent surfaces; cover with plastic sheets and/or tape off any adjacent areas not being stripped. Thoroughly wet and/or cover plants and shrubs. Rinsing residue will not harm plants or roots. Exposure to full strength product will burn foliage.
- #1 Rated Wood Deck Stain Stripper
- Removes most clear, transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid coatings.
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $7 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Preps previously stained wood and decks
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
- Applied with pump sprayer for max results
- Can be mixed at a stronger ratio for difficult to remove finishes. Max would be 3 gallons of water to one container of Restore-A-Deck Stripper
Coverage: 500-1000 sq.feet per container
The Best Deck Restoration and Cleaning
Have Questions on Prep?
Visit our Help Site for all the answers!
|2 lb Container
|1 Container Makes 5 Liquid Gallons
|Coverage Per Gallon:
100-200 sq. ft Per Gallon
|Injector, Sprayer, Stiff Brush
|RAD Step 2
Thursday, 19 October 2017
This product does a great job of removing failed decking stains.
Please log in to write a review. Log in